Hello and welcome to my AP US Government Blog.
Over the summer, I developed a deep interest in government from attending Buckeye Boys State in Bowling Green, Ohio. I was the director of the Director of the DEpartment of Transportation and several other people worked for me.
The experience was enlightening. Other than learning a lot about the way America works and developing a pride for my country, I also met some of the most intellegent, interesting young men in Ohio, including my future roommate at the University of Cincinnati, my pal Seth.
I took this class to whet my interest in politics. Now that I have divulged into the subject, honestly, I feel that I would have been a little more interested in taking AP Psychology. The class has been very interesting, and my knowledge about US government has expanded greatly, the material does not interest me as much as it once did. But, I am not one to complain, and now that I am here, in the class, I am going to make the best of it.
Shalom,
Chas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Chas,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are in the class...your enthusiasm and postive attitude are very much appreciated and will serve you (and the class) well. Now let's get you some college credit.
Coop